Friday, May 28, 2010

Wow, I'm lazy

But then I doubt that anyone would be sitting on the edge of their seat, waiting for me to update this old thing.

Lots of good things have been accomplished..

We finally met up with the photographer to talk about ..photos.

I got most of my bridesmaid gifts completed.

I informed the groomsmen (though not to their eternal pleasure) of their wedding attire.

Calum and I both got full time jobs, so no possibility of living in my parent's basement!

Calum's suit finally arrived, though it took double the time specified to get here.. and unless they're up at his belly button, the pants need to be let out. .. I swear my measurements aren't wrong, his butt just got bigger. Mmhmm.

With the suit, I also received my garter. Which is a little pointless, since we're not doing the garter toss, but I digress.

I made a little chalkboard sign to guide wedding guests out of a thrift store mirrored tray and spray paints.

Enjoy this incredibly attractive face I'm making.

Umm.. umm.. I finished Hannah's bouquet, but that was awhile ago, and I may have mentioned
that already.

I did mail the invitations, despite never getting around to taking a picture of any of them. I know it's early, but no one's RSVP'd. It's makin' me sad.

In other news, I spilled rubbing alcohol on my keyboard, now none of my top keys work.
It's pretty great, my volume down button is irreparably broken, and three different keys work as volume up buttons.. including the original, which keeps turning the volume up on its own. I've come home several times to hear a loud popping noise, the computer repeatedly trying to make itself louder, but reaching its limit. While I typed that sentence, it did it, yet again. But my lovely fiance has ordered me a new one on Amazon. Unfortunately, this is a three day weekend, curses!

Anyway, think I've rambled enough. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment