Saturday, March 27, 2010

Blind Sided

Pardon my pun. I watched The Blind Side today, and ended up being pleasantly surprised.



I am definitely not a fan of sports movies in general. Not that other movies aren't predictable,
but are we really supposed to be surprised anymore when the underdog team turns over a new leaf, surprising critics and taking home the gold? That's uplifting and all, but really?

I guess I'm just a sucker for stories about people coming from hard backgrounds and overcoming nearly insurmountable odds. Okay, I know that sounds a lot like what I previously said made sports movies so predictable. Leave me be, this movie had me in tears, alright?

Go watch it so you too can say that it was really good for a sports movie.. or for any type of movie in general, really. Excluding horror, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment