Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wedding Planning

Wedding planning has been going smoothly enough, though there is always a need for more money to pay for things like the venue and photographer. (Interesting note, it's awkward to show up to your photographer's house for a meeting and find that she's out of state and you just forgot the correct date.)
I've almost finished ordering all the stationery stuff (invitations, rsvp cards, etc.) now, only the programs left to order. That is, unless I've forgotten a crucial piece of wedding info that needs to be printed. I'm just saying, it can't be that crucial or I would've remembered it.. probably. The maps/rsvp cards have arrived, and I've even stuffed them all into the pretty silver envelopes (which I just remembered I was planning to line. Too late now..muahahaha!).

Yes, I'm aware of the terrible quality, I couldn't find my camera

So when the invitations arrive tomorrow (I'm impatient, since I thought the delivery date said the 15th. See any recurring themes here?) I shall complete the invitations.. Except printing all the addresses and stuff like that. Fun stuff. I shall try not to misspell any names this time.

That is it for my wedding planning rambling.. for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment