Thursday, March 18, 2010

Invitations

So.. apparently I cannot read/compute dimensions. The invitations are a little smaller than I expected.

.. I think I may have switched from A6 to A7 envelopes and not realized it. The maps are a little bigger than the invitations. I think it's alright? Alright enough to not spend money to re-do them. Now I've just got to make good on stuffing envelopes. That's what they had us do in high school if we didn't have jobs, stuff envelopes.

Now that I think about it, they would have letters to the alumni encouraging donations because so-and-so student was working so hard in this area and so-and-so student was working so hard in another. Such as, "Susie is here on a scholarship and she's so excited to attend a Christian school and be in sports and music and art and everything ever." But.. none of those students actually attended the school. Way to lie, that's a good example.

Oh yeah.. now I have to figure out how to address these. What I did for the Save the Dates is not a possibility if I want to retain any sanity. Are clear mailing labels tacky?

No comments:

Post a Comment